We tackle the age-old question. Does a more expensive helmet mean that you will be getting a safer, more protective helmet? We look at lots of sources to try and come up with an educated and informed answer.Watch Now
Questions and Answers
WWhy ask us? Well, we've been involved in motorcycling since the early 1990s, working at a myriad of motorcycle shops, working with industry leaders, reps, technicians and some of the best experts in the business. Additionally we've been involved in formal rider education in one form or another since 2000 in everything from helping brand new riders get their motorcycle endorsement to on-track instruction helping racers and track day riders take their riding to the next level. So if you have a question, there's a good chance we know how to answer it or know the right people to ask.
- Is an Expensive Helmet Safer than a Cheap One?
- How do I Adjust the Brake/Clutch Levers on my Ducati?
- Do I need Dyno Tuning with Just a Slipon?
- How to Choose a first Bike on limited budget?
- Why is my Motorcycle Running Hot after upgrades?
- Which safety gear should I buy next? Prioritizing Safety Gear
- What are your Favorite motorcycle Trips?
- What do you worry about most before taking a long trip?